Teaching Jobs in Durban, South Africa – There are many teaching job opportunities available in Durban, South Africa.
Durban is home to a number of schools and universities, and there is a high demand for qualified teachers in the city.
Some of the types of teaching jobs that may be available in Durban include:
- Primary school teachers: These teachers work with students in grades 1-7 and teach a variety of subjects, including language arts, math, science, and social studies.
- Secondary school teachers: These teachers work with students in grades 8-12 and teach specialized subjects, such as math, science, English, and history.
- Early childhood education teachers: These teachers work with young children, typically ages 3-5, and focus on developing their social, emotional, physical, and cognitive skills.
- Special education teachers: These teachers work with students who have disabilities or learning challenges and help them to develop their skills and reach their full potential.
- Higher education teachers: These teachers work at universities and colleges and teach undergraduate and graduate students. They may also conduct research in their field of expertise.
To qualify for a teaching job in Durban, you will typically need to have a relevant degree and teaching certification.
In South Africa, this typically means a bachelor’s degree in education or a related field, as well as a Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE).
You may also need to pass a background check and meet any other requirements set by the school or institution where you will be working.
Teaching Jobs in Durban
As mentioned earlier, teaching jobs are scattered across the length and breadth of Durban, and below are some of the websites that you can use to check out some of the offers;